Wednesday, February 13, 2008

yay!

So, I was just reading Jessica's blog Life in Elgin and I noticed she added me to her blogroll links. I'm excited because nobody's ever linked me before (I don't think...) and because I read her blog pretty much every day, since she is a far more prolific blogger than I am. And, at risk for sounding like a total nerd right now, I sometimes look at her blogroll and think, "I wish my blog was on there." And then I would sigh and think about updating my blog, but inevitably I'd get distracted and read hers some more instead.

I enjoy Life in Elgin because Jessica always finds the coolest things on the 'net. I discovered Bits and Bobbins through her, the webstoreEtsy through her, and Wardrobe Remix through her. All fun, creative, inspiring stuff. Love it!

Anyway, this is a really long way of saying thanks, Jessica! Favour returned!

No comments: